- EXTREMELY HIGH SPEED DESIGN – The new KastKing Speed Demon Elite 7.4:1 Spinning Reel gives you a spectacular gear ratio and fastest on the planet retrieve speed and line pickup. The 2000 size has 38.6 IPT and the 3000 has 42.1 IPT. Get your fish or bait back to the boat fast and cast again. Important for fast action bass fishing tournament. Speed Demon Elite Spinning Fishing Reels are built for competition and engineered for victory.
- Spectacular Strength and Light Weight – A KastKing Speed Demon Elite Spinning Fishing Reel has a high-strength CNC-machined aluminum alloy body and body covers to virtually eliminate frame spin. KastKing takes weight reduction one step further with a 7075 aluminum main gear, carbon fiber rotor, and CNC aluminum handle with EVA handle knob. The 2000 size weighs only 8.7 ounces and the 3000 size is only 8.9 ounces, even lighter than graphite reels. Less weight means less fatigue on long fishing trips.
- Pro-Level Strength: KastKing didn’t sacrifice durability for light weight. Speed Demon Elite Spinning Reels allow you to fish with confidence whether you use it as a freshwater saltwater spinning reel. In addition to its high-strength aluminum frame, hardened main gear, and brass pinion gear, a stainless steel main shaft, as used on the best spinning reels on the market, helps you take on bigger fish. 17.6 pounds of powerful yet smooth carbon fiber drag lets you close the deal.
- RELIABLE COMPONENTS – Take a KastKing Speed Demon Elite Spinning Reel to any fishing condition. These KastKing reels have 10+1 double-shielded stainless steel ball bearings, stainless steel hardware, and all the corrosion resistant components you need in a saltwater spinning reel. The 2000 holds 8lbs/190yds, or 10lbs/125yds of mono fishing line and the 3000 holds 8lbs/280yds, 10lbs/190yds. There’s even more capacity for braided fishing line on the anodized aluminum spool.
- Awesome Spinning Reel – Whether you’re on the deck, dock or bank look good with a world’s fastest Demon Elite spinning reel in your hand. Matte black body, body and rotor covers, gloss black drag knob trim and rotor cover, black and red two-tone anodized spool, and attention to every cosmetic detail. Speed is not just about high-speed performance. It’s a beauty and a beast!