WHY CARBON FIBER– KastKing Bait Finesse System Zephyr baitcasting reels use an extensive array of unique carbon fiber materials. Carbon fiber is lighter than aluminum and stronger than steel for its weight. KastKing built Zephyr casting reels with carbon fiber frames and side plates and a carbon disc drag for 10 Lbs. of smooth drag with light finesse fishing lines. Zephyr takes your BFS game to a whole new level!
SMOOTHNESS WHERE IT COUNTS– Inside Zephyr’s carbon shell are 6 + 1 double shielded stainless steel ball bearings with super free-spooling spool bearings that allow the farthest casts with the lightest baits. Precision machined T7075 hardened aluminum alloy main gears and brass pinion gears, nickel plated brass worm shaft, and an 8-magnet braking system get the work done easily and without effort.
MORE FEATURES– To save even more weight without sacrificing strength KastKing chose advanced aluminum alloys for the laser engraved anodized shallow spool, main shaft, main gear, black anodized handle with EVA knob, and tension knob.And to add more excitement to BFS catches, there’s a drag clicker version for the new Zephyr.
DAZZLING– Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and no doubt, Zephyr is a beauty. Select celluloid paints and anodizing gives Zephyr a clean, crisp appearance that will look great on your fishing rod. Zephyr is a perfect BFS fishing reel for trout fishing, bass fishing, or smaller saltwater inshore species. Go Bait Finesse Fishing today with the affordable innovation of a KastKing Zephyr Baitcast Reel!
160G Super Light Weight
Features a light yet tough carbon fiber frame and side covers
9G Large Diameter Lightweight Machine-Cut Bait Finesse Spool
For casting small, lightweight baits (1.5g-10g) with ease and accuracy
Amazing NMB spool bearings
- Increases the free spin time of the Bait Finesse spool to more than double that of the standard spool and delivers excellent performance for lighter, finesse lures
KastKing LFTV (Low Friction Tapered Vortex), Funnel Shaped Line Guide
Greatly reduces line friction, giving you super long casts
Finely Machined Aluminum Main Gear
Light, tough, durable, delivers smooth and reliable returns
- 8 Button Magnetic Brake System with 6 Levels of Adjustment for Eliminating Backlashes
- Level 0 Ideal for downwind and pro angler
- Level I-II Ideal for long casting and heavy lures
- Level III-IV Perfect for a wide variety of lures
- Level V-VI Perfect for new anglers. Ideal for strong wind and dead wind
Up to 4.5KG/10 lbs of Drag Power
Four carbon fiber drag washers
Low Profile Design
Side cover release is concealed for a smooth, comfortable feel for long days on the water
- Attention to Details
- 1.Magnetic Braking System Dial
- 2.Seamless connection between star drag and handle
- 3.Audible, micro click tension adjustment